Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Officer
جمعية أرض الانسان الخيرية الفلسطينية
تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفةإحفظ الوظيفة أرسل لصديق طباعة تبليغ
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
Location: Gaza Office
Duration: 9 months
Background of AEI:
Ard El-Insan Palestinian Benevolent Association (AEI) is a Palestinian None Governmental Organization based in the Gaza Strip and is specialized in Child health, Growth and Nutrition since 1984. It is the successor of the international Swiss organization Terre Des Hommes. During 1999 AEI was localized and registered in the Ministry of Interior of the Palestinian National Authority with the license number (6037). The work is conducted in two main centers in Gaza and Khanyounis Cities besides the community health outreach teams covering the entire Gaza Strip areas.
- Establish MER Plans and contribute to follow up the organization strategy at the levels of implementation, activities and programs.
- Design tools and framework models for data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Collect data against set indicators and regularly check the results and progresses achieved in order to control performances and devise necessary corrective actions
- At least BA in business or other relevant fields
- At least 1 year experience in MER .
- Proven success in designing, implementing, and operating MER systems from project initiation to close out
- Good knowledge of the projects cycle management;
- Good command of relevant software used in analysis and high level computer skills particularly in Microsoft Office
- High level communication skills (both oral and written)
- Professional level in English and Arabic (reading, writing, spoken);
- Qualities: good interpersonal skills, integrity, team spirit, patient, well organized, flexible.
المسمى الوظيفيMonitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Officer
آخر موعد للتقديم26 – Apr – 2018
نوع الوظيفةدوام كامل
المستوى المهنيمتوسط الخبرة
التصنيفمجالات متنوعةالإدارة والأعمال
All interested candidates who believe that they can match ARD INSAN understandings of this job vacancy, please submit the following documents:
- Cover letter and updated CV
- ID & new personal photos
- Graduation certificate
- Previous experience certificates
Ard El Insan address : Gaza, Al-Rimal neighborhood, Cross Al Nasser and Al Thawra streets from 8 am to 2 pm.
The deadline for submission of applications on Thursday 26/4/2018 at 1:00 pm