Job Title: Fund Raising Office1984r
Location: Gaza Office
Background of AEI:
Ard El-Insan Palestinian Benevolent Association (AEI) is a Palestinian None Governmental Organization based in the Gaza Strip and is specialized in Child health, Growth and Nutrition since 1984. It is the successor of the international Swiss organization Terre Des Hommes. During 1999 AEI was localized and registered in the Ministry of Interior of the Palestinian National Authority with the license number (6037). The work is conducted in two main centers in Gaza and Khanyounis Cities besides the community health outreach teams covering the entire Gaza Strip areas.
Through a qualified technical and administrative staff, AEI provides services to more than 30,000 children yearly and adopts the evidence based approach in all fields including unique nutrition researches. Since 1995, AEI also provides capacity building for other organizations, universities and institutions via staff training, surveys, researches, and developmental trends of health and nutrition work. Rule of AEI includes national contribution to developing the first Palestinian Nutritional Health Plan and the “Maternal and Child Nutrition Protocols”. AEI keeps a high professional relationship with donors, international partners, relevant national bodies and other public and or influential stakeholders.
Objective: AEI Palestine is looking for a dynamic and creative “Fund Raising Officer” who will be able to accomplish the following duties:
- Take a lead in developing/maintaining and implementing the organization’s fundraising requirements considering AEI strategic plan themes and approaches.
- Build up partnerships with potential partners at National level, Private Sector, International and Regional Donors in order to secure restricted and/or unrestricted funds.
- Taking a lead in professionally fruitful relationship management with regard to donors.
- Write proposals, reports and other documentation/fund-raising tools.
- Co-ordinate work with all related staff to ensure that it is produced with high quality standards and in a timely manner.
- Harness opportunities to engage potential partners in AEI operations.
- Manage fund raising activities, which include ensuring activities are in line with targets, relationships are maintained with third parties, and organization’s capabilities are matched with expectations.
- Negotiate and maintain in kind support to ensure minimal expenditure.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of new and emerging fundraising techniques and opportunities.
- Develop fundraising activity plans that maximize participation or contributions and
- At least Five years of experience in a relevant field,
- Experience in developing relationships with external donors,
- Skills in integrating the thematic and operational components of strategic plans into the fund raising process,
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English
- Ability to explain complex projects in a clear, concise and attractive manner,
- Ability to work in a team and form productive, supportive & professional relationships,
- Knowledge of the local private sector, and international/regional donors,
- Reliable, self-motivated and flexible; able to respond to new opportunities,
- Develop fundraising activity plans that maximize participation or contributions and minimize costs.
All interested candidates who believe that they can match ARD INSAN understandings of this job vacancy, please submit the following documents:
- Cover letter and updated CV
- ID & new personal photos
- Graduation certificate
- Previous experience certificates
Ard El Insan address : Gaza, Al-Rimal neighborhood, Cross Al Nasser and Al Thawra streets from 8 am to 1 pm.
The deadline for submission of applications on Thursday 12/4/2018 at 1:00 pm